Day 9: Excuses
Day 9 : Excuses
Some of the most popular reasons I have heard to avoid, training and eating well. (even if you really want to)
- I dont have time (most popular)
- I am too busy at work/school
- It costs too much to have a personal trainer/nutritionist
- I’m sore
- I’m sick/have a headache
- I’m injured
- I have many social events for my job so I have to eat/drink [insert food here]
- I’m too busy with my kids to lose weight
- My significant other eats poorly and I just can’t help myself
- It’s raining outside
One hour of training is only 4% of your day.
SOME effort is always better than NONE.
YOU are your best investment. A little guidance (by me) and some motivation go a long way to getting you on the path to a healthier, and stronger you.
Let me show you how as little as 3 hours a week (less than 1% of your time for the week), can bring about massive changes.
Time to get started!