500g of skinless boneless chicken breast cut into strips
Old El Paso Whole Grain Tortillas
1 package reduced sodium fajitas seasoning
3 cup peppers – red, orange, green, yellow
1 small onion
Shredded cheese (optional)
1 tsp olive oil
- Slice chicken breasts evenly into strips
- Cook with 1 tsp of olive oil until no longer pink
- Add whole package of seasoning, onions, peppers, and ¼ cup of water
- Simmer on low until desired tenderness – about 12-15mins.
- Warm tortillas according to package in microwave or oven.
For you: One Tortilla with ¼ of mixture
For Family: serve with cooked rice.
Total Nutrition Information (per 1/4 of mixture + one tortillas)
+ Salsa (2TBSP) Presidents Choice Medium Salsa
+ 1/3 cup shredded reduce fat cheese