2 cartons (500g) liquid egg white
2 cloves garlic minced
2 whole eggs
1/3 cup ketchup
1 TBSP oregano
Salt and pepper
2 Italian tomatoes, finely chopped
1 medium green pepper finely chopped
3 scallions finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 o F.
- Grease 12 muffin cups with cooking spray
- Place muffin pan in the oven to warm up
- Whisk egg, ketchup, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Stir in tomatoes, green pepper, and scallions.
- Divide among 12 preheated cups
- Bake for 15-18 mins.
- For the family sprinkle with cheese, and bake 2-3 more minutes until cheese is melted, or broil the cheese to make crispy.
Makes 12 frittatas
For you: Serve with other chopped up veggies; 5-6 frittatas no cheese.
For the family: Serve with cheese, breads, crackers.
Nutrition Information per serving (1 frittata)
+ ¼ cup cheese (1oz)
+1 slice bread/English muffin